Friday, February 1, 2013

January 31st


He may not love me as much as he loves Gerald, but damnit if Lenny isn't my favorite. Don't get me wrong, I love each of my pets far more than anyone should, but I gotta say Lenny is my buddy.



Olive has a well established problem of "drowning" her mice. She dunks them in water bowls and bath tubs. A few in the sink before. She also likes to play hockey with them in the bathroom and shove as many as she can under the closet door. I'll have to get a photo one day of "rug-mageddon" where she messes up every single rug she can find. Today, I found the first mice ever in the toilet. Dangit Olive, would you knock it off already? They're not REAL mice!


Finally took some good photos of my completed dining room. It's probably the only room in the house that's actually complete (and clean!!!), but I'm really happy with it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment