Friday, February 1, 2013

January 27th

Lots of pictures today, but I wanted to show how I have to sleep every single night. (Please disregard my bedroom, it's bare because I haven't gotten around to decorating it yet.)

First, here's Heidi looking innocent.

But zoom out a little further and you see that Heidi and Jolene sleep butt to butt right next to my side. We bought a larger bed mostly because the cats take up most of it. What you can't see is Heidi is actually laying on my arm, sort of in my arm pit. Jolene laughs at my inability to be comfortable.


90% of the time, Olive is sleeping next to someone's butt. Either mine, Gerald's, or her favorite .. Heidi's. But this morning she was snoozing somewhere else. Can you find her? 



It's near impossible to get decent photos of her, so these will have to do.



When she's not attacking my feet with her death claws, Norma's new spot is sleeping right at the end of the bed. We have an ottoman placed there, and she seems to enjoy it.


Then there's Amigo. He doesn't yet have a favorite spot, but this morning his sleeping position of choice was as close to my butt as he could get.


A little more of an aerial view. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a photo of this? So, we have Heidi (not pictured) up on my left side, with Olive (also not pictured) on that side in the window. Then there's Jolene's head in the bottom left, Norma at my feet, And Amigo at my butt. Lenny is snoozing in the window on the right hand side, but sometimes he'll snooze by my face on that same side. 



Lenny is kind of the loner of the group. He generally sticks to himself if Gerald isn't around, and he loves this window seat.



No comments:

Post a Comment