Friday, February 1, 2013

January 29th

We had a pretty bad storm roll through town, but luckily we only got some high winds and a bit of a downpour. Before the storm hit, though, a break in the clouds gave our yard Dinosaur a halo.


The storm didn't bother Lenny too bad, though. He hung out in the bathtub most of the day being stupidly adorable.


We hosted another game night, like we do every Tuesday night, and this time I decided I needed alcohol to participate. I'm not nearly as nerdy as these folks, so I needed something to help me deal with the smell of acne cream and social awkwardness. And I opted for super mega cheap booze. 2.39$ for 12% alcohol .. sorry "malt beverage" .. was probably one of the worst decisions I've made recently. haha. It was so bad. But I drank the whole thing, surprisingly. Made for an interesting evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment