Wednesday, January 23, 2013

January 18th

Not everything around my house is cats. Most of it is, but there's other things that go on. For instance, I love quilting. I've known how to do so for quite some time as my mom and grandmother taught me very early on, but I've only recently really gotten into it. I love the whole process. However, I should have listened to my gut on this particular pattern. Long story short, I took a class to meet new people, I paid for this "mystery quilt" pattern. I followed the directions, which turned out to be a completely wrong way to piece blocks together. I knew it all along, but I went against my better judgement and followed the quilt shop's directions. Never again, because now I have to take the whole damn thing apart and sew it all over again. I'm so beyond frustrated with this thing, I've left it in the closet for 3 months now!


Lenny doesn't really care, he likes to sleep. A lot. 


 


Most of the other cats enjoy sleeping in the window bench. Bonus - JoJo (Jolene) nose!





No comments:

Post a Comment